iCS is working in partnership with Westminster City Council in leading the way to enable local businesses to access better and faster Fibre Ethernet internet connections with speeds of up to 1Gbps.
Your business could be eligible to receive up to £2k towards faster and better broadband, through the Connect Westminster Scheme.
The Connect Westminster Scheme launched on 24th August 2017 and runs until the 31st March 2019, or earlier if the £2.5m has been issued.
iCS has been selected as a small numbers of partners to help deliver the service to local Westminster based businesses. iCS has many years experience in delivering effective connectivity solutions to business in London, Surrey and beyond. Click here to learn more about the connectivity service we offer.
Who is eligible for the connectivity offer via the Connect Westminster Scheme?
The business must the following definition as defined by the European Commission: The business is a Small or Medium Sized Enterprise (SME), registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader. The connection is for your business premises. You can apply for a connection at home if this is your main work base, but this does not apply if you work from home occasionally
For a list of FAQ’s, please click here.
Benefits to your business:
Faster, better, connectivity is essential for businesses wanting to boost their bottom line. iCS are experts at installing fast, reliable business-grade broadband.
With faster, better broadband from connectivity experts iCS, you can:
• Increase your productivity, whilst attracting and retaining the best staff
• Increase security through fast, secure back-up of data
• Grow and access new markets through better communication with customers and suppliers
• Increase your bottom line by improving your customer satisfaction ratings
• Future-proof your business to equip you with the digital challenges of tomorrow
• Improve customer service by sending or uploading large files quickly and reliably
Hurry, this offer will be very popular. Don’t miss out and talk to iCS connectivity expert now on 0800 9 77 88 99 or visit our website.