Business Phone Systems
Our Business Phone Systems have built in flexibility
Hosted Phone System
Hosted Phone System
A hosted phone system can be used by all staff, whether in the office, working from home or out on site – now you can really bring everyone together on one platform.
As hosted technology is cloud based, we can remotely set you up, monitor and manage your telephony system meaning you receive peace of mind 24/7 with little need for onsite support.
This type of telephone system has proven benefits for your business. Businesses are no longer asking if they should be using hosted solutions – they’re asking why they should not!
Choosing a single supplier who understands your business is essential. Switching from traditional telephony to an IP-based service is seamless and our telecoms engineers will ensure this is completed with minimum disruption to your business.
Benefits of a Hosted Phone System
- scalability – Hosted telephony solutions are specifically designed to be flexible and scale up and down according to the peaks or seasons in a business. Additional lines and features can be added or removed quickly at the flick of a switch
- cost effective –because this type of telephone system sends and receives data via the internet, most providers offer FREE UK landline and mobile calls. This is a huge saving potential for every business
- enables flexible working – our solutions suit businesses with multiple sites and remote workers. You can link your desktop, phone and mobile plus other apps for joined-up communication
PBX Phone Systems
PBX Phone Systems
Our team of experts will also recommend the exact connectivity for your needs, whether that is PSTN/ISDN or VoIP & SIP trunking.
Our business phone systems offer a range of features to help improve your workforce’s efficiency and reduce your costs.
Benefits of a Premise based PBX Phone System
- strong partnerships – as a telecoms specialist for more than 28 years, we are accredited across several leading PBX manufacturers, including Avaya, Panasonic and Splicecom
- holistic view – we also recognise the growing trend towards hosted VOIP, and have two market-leading products aside our IP-PBX range, HIPT and Horizon. This enables us to provide a holistic view of the market and offer you the right solution for your business
- outstanding client care – we provide you with peace of mind, because we pride ourselves on our personal service, delivery, and technical support
- flexible engagement – our telecoms engineers are available on a time and materials basis, starting from half a day. We’re happy to quote for bespoke projects and to help out in emergencies
Our experienced team will help you pick the best of both so you receive a service truly tailored to your requirements.
Benefits of a hybrid Phone System
A hybrid phone system gives you access to all of the advantages of cloud based voice including simplified connectivity, disaster recovery/business continuity and a reduction in IT resources required but still retain the control of kit situated on your premises.
View our product information sheet for telCloud
View our Hosted product information sheet
View our product information sheet for Avaya
View our product information sheet for Panasonic
View our product information sheet for Splicecom
Here’s what our customers have to say…
"iCS Communications are always prompt in reacting to any questions we have. The key people at iCS Communications really understand our business and the challenges we face."
John Routledge, Head of Facilities at J A Kemp
"They inspired me with confidence throughout. They did their best to understand the school and developed a measured and thoughtful solution that addressed all of our needs."
Martin Palfrey, Head of Computing and ICT at Pangbourne College
"iCS Communications impressed us throughout the project with how helpful they were – whenever I had any questions and always got a cheerful, prompt, and really useful response."
Kathy McCluggage, Administration Manager at Metroworth Consulting
"I know that I can pick up the phone any time to ask a question, and if ever there is a problem with one of the systems one of their guys is down here straight away to sort it."
George Delamere, IT Manager at Wilsons Automobiles & Coachworks