Maintenance & Support
Peace of mind with our phone system maintenance
Enjoy peace of mind with our phone system maintenance and support services. We have designed our packages to provide a very personal service, meaning it is always easy to get hold of someone to help.
Should you experience a problem, our highly qualified technicians are available via email and telephone 24/7, including weekends and Bank Holidays.
With phone system support and maintenance you are covered against technical faults and major breakdowns. We provide three levels of cover – Standard Hours, Extended Hours and Out of Hours- depending on your exact needs.
Phone System Maintenance and Support Service levels – 08:00 – 18:00 Monday – Friday (excluding public holidays).
Our business phone support includes
- 4-hour response in the event of a system failure of more than 35% – we would come with a new system ready to install in case of total failure
- 16-hour fault response (2 working days) for small problems
- 5-day response for making non-fault changes – such as name changes or extension changes
- full unlimited remote access for making any changes or repairing faults (most faults can be resolved in this way)
- we provide maintenance, repair and adjustment to the equipment during the continuance of this agreement including replacement of any faulty equipment
- in the case of a total system failure our engineer will attend site with replacement equipment in order to get you up and running again without undue delay
- we provide a technical support desk for all maintenance contracts that is manned from 08:00-18:00
Here’s what our customers have to say…
"iCS Communications are always prompt in reacting to any questions we have. The key people at iCS Communications really understand our business and the challenges we face."
John Routledge, Head of Facilities at J A Kemp
"They inspired me with confidence throughout. They did their best to understand the school and developed a measured and thoughtful solution that addressed all of our needs."
Martin Palfrey, Head of Computing and ICT at Pangbourne College
"iCS Communications impressed us throughout the project with how helpful they were – whenever I had any questions and always got a cheerful, prompt, and really useful response."
Kathy McCluggage, Administration Manager at Metroworth Consulting
"I know that I can pick up the phone any time to ask a question, and if ever there is a problem with one of the systems one of their guys is down here straight away to sort it."
George Delamere, IT Manager at Wilsons Automobiles & Coachworks